Join us in celebration of USPCASW’s contributions to global water security.
Enjoy research posters, refreshments, and learn about funded opportunities for collaboration.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
S.J. Quinney College of Law
6th Floor Gallery
383 S. University St., Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Enjoy delicious refreshments and a research poster showcase presented by USPCASW Exchange scholars
- Learn about funding opportunities to collaborate on research and training in Pakistan
- Network with researchers and practitioners working on globally-relevant waterproblems
Students will present research on:
- Alternative arsenic, phosphorus and fluoride removal methods
- Climate change analysis and predictions
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- and much more!
FACULTY RESEARCH GRANTS
We anticipate awarding a number of small faculty research grants to support USPCASW’s 2019 goals. Join us at the Symposium to meet project administrators, learn about funding opportunities and discuss potential collaborations.